Saturday, May 5, 2012

THE SIGN

If you do the things you need to do when you need to do them
                                THEN SOMEDAY
you can do the things you want to do when you want to do them.

I saw this sign recently and it caught my eye.

I think for a lot of us, it's a philosophy that drives us. Isn't this one of the reasons we go to work each day? If we work hard...then someday we'll be able to enjoy the fruits of our labor.

Now that I'm closer to retirement age it helps me on some of those days when I've about had it up to...here.

I look forward...after all these years...to spending some time with Cindy and doing some of those fun things...some traveling...sitting by the ocean...visiting friends and family in far away places...that we haven't done because we've been busy workin'...and busy livin'.

I hope she's as excited about the idea as I am.


Dan

1 comment:

  1. Boy, sure hope that sign is right! That's what I've been doing!

    ReplyDelete