Friday, August 12, 2011

SISTERS

Today is my sister's birthday...and I feel like such a jerk. It wasn't until this morning that I thought it would have been nice to send her some flowers...or drop her a card. Instead...I planned to call her...which I know she'll appreciate...but still...I shoulda done more.

I've been fortunate enough to have 2...great...sisters. A guy is a lucky guy...I think...to have a sister.  Maybe not every guy out there feels this way...but I bet most of them do.

It can be lots of fun to have brothers...because you get to do what boys do...heck...I've got brothers too. But for me...there's just something special about having a sister. There's a different kind of love...between a brother...and his sister.

I'm blessed to have that kind of love with 'my' sister. She's a great sister...always has been.

And today...I wish her a very special...HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Love you Jean.


Dan

1 comment: