Monday, August 20, 2012

THE BEATLES

I read it's International Beatles week in Liverpool this week.

I've been a Beatles fan for about as long as there have been...Beatles. Cindy has bought me...probably...15 Beatles shirts over the last 10 years. It's not uncommon for me to wear 1 or 2 a week.

Today...in Saugatuck...I wore one of those many Beatles t-shirts. As usual...almost without fail...someone commented on my t-shirt. An elderly lady said..."my grandson would love that t-shirt."

Cindy and I have laughed often as person after person has commented about the Beatles t-shirt I was wearing that day. Elders say they like it...boomers like it...teens like it. Even my grandkids know who the Beatles are.

Seems we all grew up liking the Beatles...and we taught our kids...and grand kids...to
like them too.

The Beatles seem to be one of those few subjects that bridges the generations.

Maybe when we're all having one of those days...we just need to throw one of our Beatle albums on...and ALL sit and listen.

All you need is love!


Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment