Tuesday, July 5, 2011

NEWS HEADLINES ON JULY 5

LOUSY MATH
I see a woman has ended up in the hospital, after consuming 10 5-Hour Energy drinks per day, for 2 weeks.

Let's see...10 x 5 = 50       

So, 10 bottles should get you through 2 full days...but this lady was drinking the equivalent...every day...for 2 weeks

I'm guessing it'll be awhile before she gets some sleep.


STOCK MARKET HEADLINES
They're driving me crazy. In a matter of a few minutes, I saw 4 headlines about the stock market. Stocks Waver After 5-Day Run...50 Hot Stocks for July...Why the DOW Will End Up Plunging to 7000...After a Big Run, Stocks Due to Fall This Week

Are they playing me? They want me to check out the 50 hottest stocks...to what?...watch them all fall?...and lose all my money?

They're killing me.


THE JURY DECISION
Sounds as if the mom...Casey Anthony...has been found 'not guilty' in the death of her daughter.

Well...I think we all have our opinion.

I guess our peers who served as the jurors...have decided she is guilty of being a lousy mother...but there was not enough evidence...to prove beyond a shadow of doubt...that the mom did the killing.

We have an interesting court system. It's been wrong before...convicting those who are innocent...letting those go who are guilty.

Guess this is when 'Karma' will have to do. She's certainly the lousy mother...but if she's the killer as well...one day she'll get her justice.


Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment