Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I'M RESTING

For my faithful followers...you may have noticed I haven't had many postings in the last few months. Since the inception of my blog...I've found about 20 or so things to talk about each month. For one reason or another I haven't found 20 things I wanted to talk about in the last 2 months combined.

Maybe I have "writer's block". Maybe I'm just tired. Maybe I've been busy with other things.

There's still lots to talk...and read...about. The world hasn't stopped spinning.

The tragedies in Japan provide lots of stories. The Mideast is up to its' usual stuff. Gas prices are on the rise. The stock market rises and falls. States...including my own...are trying to make 'bad guys' out of union members. Teachers are getting laid off in droves. NCAA tournament time is here...one of my favorite times of the year. Young athletes are in the news...for dying at a young age.

Oh...there's plenty of news out there. Plenty of things to bring up as topics of discussion.

I just don't feel like talkin' about them right now. Ever felt that way? Ever just needed some space?

I'm taking some time to recharge my batteries. Maybe I just need some sunshine to cheer me up. Hang in there with me. I'll be back.


Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment