Tuesday, April 27, 2010

BUCKET LIST ADD ON

I am a 'dessert-a-holic'. Some people would accuse me of only eating the meal...so I could get to the dessert. Cookies, cakes, brownies...are all good. There's something really special about 'Pie'. Cindy makes great pies. If she has a fault...and I've been looking for one for 35 years...it's that she doesn't make 'enough pies'.

I have just found something that will go on my 'bucket list'.

Apparently, every year since 2001, there is a Pie Festival in the town of Celebration, Florida. I heard about it too late this year to attend...but I may have to mark it on my calendar for next.

At the very least...I want to attend before I'm dead. To spend a weekend walking around sampling pies...well...I'm just not sure it'd get much better than that.


Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment