Saturday, April 24, 2010

CABLE...OR NOT

No new news here as you all should already know that I don't have cable or dish TV at our house. Whatever the antenna pulls out of the air is what we watch. I personally don't miss having hundreds of channels...but a few of my family do.

Lately...there is 'one' channel that I might watch...if I 'did' have cable. The Comedy Channel...specifically, the Jon Stewart Show.

I like his battle with...I say loosely...Fox News...if you can call it 'news'.

So far...I've had to watch snippets of the show on the Internet. What I've seen...I've laughed at. Would it be worth it to invest in cable...just to watch that?

Nah!


Dan

1 comment:

  1. You can watch the whole show at comedycentral.com. I usually catch the show there if I miss it late at night, which I usually do - since I sleep sometimes.

    ReplyDelete