Friday, April 2, 2010

MORNING LOST

This week has been 'spring break' week for Mason, Anna and Owen. Cindy & I took Tuesday off to spend with the g-kids.

I took today (Friday) off too to get a few other chores done. The weather has been great the last few days...80 degrees yesterday...nice today too.

Except, it's 11am and I haven't been outside yet. I've been finishing our 'TAXES' ! I don't think I've ever filed this late before...even when I owed money...and we even get a little back this year.

Anyway...now it's done...and it's outside to enjoy some great spring weather. Time to take the g-kids to the park and let them run.


Dan

1 comment:

  1. I sympathize. Next year I'll do my own taxes - getting too expensive to have someone else do them. Cool, rainy day here. Glad it's spring.

    ReplyDelete