Monday, December 20, 2010

BATMAN !!

In 1966, in 6th grade...BATMAN came out as a weekly TV show. The 'colors' of the outfits on the show were outrageous...but caught everyones attention. Color TV was catching on about this time...so it was a great way to initiate the public with fascinating colors. The bad guys on each week, wore wild colors of green or yellow or purple.

I must have had to watch it on TV at dad's work...or at friends houses...as we didn't have a color TV at home then. Cindy & I got 'our' first color TV after we were married in 1974. Until then...it was black & white for me...or go somewhere else to watch it.

The shows of Batman were 'corny'...but so much so...that you had to watch. I don't think there were too many that I missed in the 3 or 4 years that it ran on TV.

To the batpole!


Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment