Thursday, December 16, 2010

LET IT SNOW...LET IT SNOW...

Last weekend we had about a 3" snow. Not a big snowstorm but enough to make it a white...Christmas season.

This morning...we woke up to a couple more inches of new snow. I made a quick pass through some of the driveway and sidewalk with the trusty old snow shovel so the kids could get to the cars for school and/or work but left the bulk of it.

When I got home from work this afternoon...I couldn't get in my garage because one of Santa's helpers put a 'snow blower' in the middle of my garage.

Apparently the helper thought she wouldn't wait until Christmas to give it...because all the snow may be gone.

So I cranked it up and cleaned off the driveway.

Now my thought is....'let it snow' !

Thanks...Santa's helper.


Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment