Monday, December 21, 2009

PLEASE QUIT....HOWARD

Have any of you wasted your time...ever...listening to Howard Stern? He enjoys being known as a 'Shock Jock'. I guess that translates into cursing, nudity, vulgarity...anything that would shock the 'normal' person...he enjoys doing anything and everything that will gross you out.

I have wasted about 5 minutes of my time on this guy years ago...before he went to satellite radio where he could be even more gross. I hope you have not, nor will, waste 5 minutes of your time on this idiot.

This article is about his contract that is about to expire with Sirius Radio so he's threatening to quit...hopefully in an effort for them to raise the offer on a new contract.

My hope is that he'll follow through with his threat and quit...forever.


Dan

2 comments: