Monday, May 3, 2010

DEATH TO HACKERS

I'm a pretty forgiving guy most of the time. But when people do things...intentionally...for evil purposes...I'm not very forgiving.

Last summer, Cindy bought me a laptop computer because I was working on a family project and spending all my free time in the computer room on our desktop computer. By having a laptop, she felt I could at least join the family in a room besides the computer room.

Well, since that time, the desktop computer is used less and less. Cindy gets on it in the evening to check her email and Facebook...and that's about it. Well...except when the grandkids all get together and get on it to play some Webkinz games...or watch some music videos.

It seems like it runs slower and slower and watching those videos seems to load a bunch of 'junk' on there that I have to have my McAfee clear off.

Well...here's where my death threat comes in. Last night, the computer was locked up so I did a restart...and I got all kinds of error messages...and things not connecting. I ran a 'quick' MalWare check and found 17 Trojan viruses. They were supposedly quarantined away but when it did a restart afterwards, the same messages appeared. At the suggestion of a 'geek' friend I called...I did a 'full' MalWare check and 127 Trojan viruses were found after the 2 hour scan. Once again after a reboot...the messages returned.

It seemed the viruses knew what would happen next and plan accordingly. I finally shut it off and my 'geek' friend is gonna check it tomorrow to see if he can fix it.

I don't want to think of the files that are on there that I 'really' need. Not to mention the outlay of another computer...if that's what we decide will be 'cheaper' than fixing the old one.

I 'HATE HACKERS'. I hope I have the opportunity someday to perform a test on one. I will use the largest IV needle I can find, and...

Well, I don't want to give all my secrets away. Let's just say, I'll find a way to get even with them!


Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment