Tuesday, May 18, 2010

LOOKIN' FOR SOME GOOD NEWS

How much bad news can we report? This site is about some of 'my' daily events or things I read in the news that I want to comment on. Seems lately, it's nothin' but bad news.

Oil spill in the gulf...how big is it gonna get? What's the long term effect?
The wavering of the stock market. Gain 150 points...lose 100...gain 10...lose 140. Can we ever get it to stabilize?
Daily casualties in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Daily bashing of the President.
GM & Chrysler
Job losses.
Tea Party.
Palin.

I get tired of it all. I try to find something funny...or uplifting to write about...but can't seem to find it in the news.

In 1 week...our family of 10 heads to Disney World for 8 days. We are so ready to go and have some fun...and leave all the worlds negative issues behind.

I did enjoy reading a few comments from a former Disney employee. Hope you find it a little funny too.


Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment