Friday, September 3, 2010

CUSTOMER SERVICE

It's not new news for anyone...customer service is EVERYTHING. Whatever line of business you're in...or whatever business you may frequent...being a friendly person for your customer...or having the business you are entering with friendly, helpful employees...is a must.

I try to be so flippin' friendly...my customers cry because I'm so nice to them. When I visit a business...I want the same. And if I get it, I make certain I thank them for their service...and sometimes have taken the time to contact their supervisors to make 'them' aware of how helpful and kind their employee was.

Today...I made a visit to my local AT&T branch, (and in the past...they had ALWAYS been very helpful and friendly)...and I left totally frustrated and unhelped. So then I got on their website...as told by 'Mr. Helpful'...and got nowhere. So...I dialed AT&T and finally got through to talk to a human being...and got talked down to and ended up hanging up...still frustrated.

If another phone service called me right now...I'd switch phone companies before I could hang up the phone.

Customer Service is key. Right now...for me...AT&T has lost the keys.


Dan

1 comment:

  1. The AT&T bad attitude must be moving East. AT&T started abusing Californians years ago after it bought Pacific Bell and became the "only" monopoly here. I walk across the street just to avoid it.

    ReplyDelete