Tuesday, August 17, 2010

THE NEW GENERATION

This article reminds me that I'm older...and seen lots of different things...that my kids...and especially grandkids...have never seen.

When we go to Cindy's moms house...she still has a rotary dial phone. My grandkids have never NOT known cell phones.

My kids don't know that to turn on the 'brights' in my old car in high school, I stepped on a little button in the upper left floorboard. They think you just always pulled back on the turn signal lever.

My grandkids DO KNOW that not 'every house' has 300 channels on TV. Their papaw still has an antenna...and pulls in about a dozen stations.

Hey...I only have to scroll through 12 channels to find out there's NOTHING on TV. Everybody else...scrolls through 120...and there's STILL NOTHING on TV.


Dan

1 comment:

  1. And those that have 120 channels wonder why the hell they are PAYING for it!

    ReplyDelete