Wednesday, August 4, 2010

WORDS TO MAKE YOU THINK

Cindy & I have made a trek north for a few days, to Michigan. Specifically...Saugatuck, Michigan. My impression so far...is a quaint little community around the water...with a few blocks of shops and restaurants and pubs and antiques and...

Cindy has found a few things to take back to friends...and we've found some things to get before we leave...for the kids and grandkids. One little shop took about an hour to go through as we just found more and more cool stuff to look at.

One little oddity seemed to catch my eye...some paper weights with little sayings on them. One of them just made me look at it about 1/2 dozen times because I just thought the words were magical.

"What would you attempt to do...if you knew you could not fail?"

I think I need to write those words on my mirror so I see it each morning...and in my car so I see it where ever I'm going.

There's been greater words said...but I sure do like those words and how they challenge me.


Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment