Wednesday, August 11, 2010

THAT DARN CAT

With our cozy little family of 8 living at the house now, there's been a noticeable change in some of the little things.

For example...we go through milk like crazy...the washer and dryer run daily...the cookies I opened that morning...might be gone that night.

The big bathroom tub has had a slow drain for some time, but since 'I' don't use it...I never had it high on the job list to look at and fix. I mentioned something about it to Shawn the other night and thought we'd look at it the next day.

Instead of waiting until the next day...he looked at it later that night. He told me yesterday...that he found our missing cat...he was pretty sure he pulled it out of the bathtub drain...and now the water just flows through there like a running stream.

He's a good son-in-law.


Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment