Saturday, August 28, 2010

WHO'S UNDER THE BUS THIS TIME?

Most of the news isn't worth reading...let alone commenting on. This article isn't much above that drivel as well, but I saw it...and had to comment on it.

I see that billionaire heiress Paris Hilton has been arrested for cocaine possession. I wonder who she'll throw under the bus this time? Within the last few months...I believe during the soccer championships played in south Africa...she was arrested for marijuana possession. Luckily for her, a young lady Ms. Hilton was with claimed it was hers. My guess is...she was later paid well...or is owed a big favor...for jumping under the bus for Ms. Hilton.

In a recent article, that I commented on in this column, New York Mayor, Michael Bloomberg, mentioned he was going to give away the bulk of his estimated $17.5 billion fortune. He said it didn't make sense to leave everything to his children, just to have them go through life as members of "the lucky sperm club."

Ms. Hilton is a member of that club. Too bad for her.


Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment