Wednesday, November 3, 2010

MEET MR. GRUMPY

This has been one of those days where bad news has come in bunches. It's put me in a less-than-friendly mood...and at bedtime that's not good for me...as I will toss these ideas in my head all night and sleep poorly.

I read where the Republicans have gained control of the House. They boast. I'm not sure why. They say they want to take the country back. Back where? They want to fix the problems? Good. As far as I'm concerned...they caused them...so they 'should' fix them. My gut tells me they won't be able to fix anything any better than the current administration. Try working out solutions that everyone gains...something...especially your constituents. But alas...I fear it won't be that easy.

Then...I hear that one of my friends is leaving their job...because of someone they have to work with. That person has no integrity...and gives no respect...yet demands it from others. My friend has had enough...and is taking their skills elsewhere. My friend...feeling they have asked for the matter to be addressed...with no changes taking place...has decided they will take their 30 skilled years to a competitor. I wish them well.

There's more...but it only makes me more frustrated to continue talking about them all. I am angry. My stomach is turning. I'm grumpy.

I am a firm believer in justice...'karma' if you will. My only relief is that I believe all the above will work out. My frustration is that it won't be as soon as 'I' want it to.

That's the part that will keep me up tonight.


Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment