Monday, November 1, 2010

I MADE IT !

It is the evening of November 1st. I have survived my first day back at work...after a full month off.

Now...not that I was loafing that month off...there were a few days in there that 'no one' would want to go through if they didn't have to.

But that month allowed me to heal...and get rested...and get as ready as one can get...to return to work.

I was greeted by a number of co-workers throughout the day who gave me a hug and a comment that they were glad to see me back. And in all honesty...it was good to be back. After 35 years...some of those folks are just like family...and I missed interacting with them as much as I would miss my own family.

I did comment to one of them that the only reason I came back...was because I didn't win the lottery while I was off. That's not 'totally' true...but if I'd have 'played'...and 'won'...it would've been very interesting!!


Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment