Friday, October 29, 2010

HERE COMES NOVEMBER

What a month can do. For one thing...it can fly!!!

On September 28, I put in my last day of work. I spent the next day going through my prep for surgery. September 30, I had a prostectomy to remove my cancerous prostate.

The entire month of October was spent recovering. It is now the last Friday of October. I will spend the remaining weekend visiting Cindy's family in southern Indiana.

Monday will be November...and I will return to work. I'm sure it will take me a little time to get back in the 'groove'. The alarm clock hasn't gone off the entire month. I slept until I got up. I did what I felt like doing. If I needed a nap...I took a nap.

But my surgery was successful. I feel good. It's time to start the next chapter of my life.

I'm pretty sure...they don't allow naps at work.

It could be rough for awhile!


Dan

1 comment:

  1. I sympathize. I happen to believe, after 2-1/2 years of retirement, that humans are intended to take naps. Maybe you can sneak one on a lose gurney without getting fired. Oh well, don't risk it.

    ReplyDelete