Monday, October 4, 2010

RECOVERY ROAD

It's Monday morning. I slept in my 'own' bed last night. Surgery is behind me. The month long recovery begins.

Shawn fixed me a good breakfast this morning. I gathered all my materials and have moved to the recliner in the living room looking out the front windows. The sun is shining...my thermometer says it's 46 degrees...a beautiful fall day.

The house is quiet. All the big people are off to work...and the little ones off to school. I can hear the grandfather clock 'ticking' in the background.

I feel good. An ache here and there and I walk like I'm 80 years old...but I feel good...all things considered.

All the positive thoughts and prayers that family and friends sent...I felt. And they helped. They had to. I'm home aren't I?

And...according to Cindy...all those prayers for 'gas to pass' were answered. In fact...she thinks you can STOP those prayers!!

Thanks to one and all. I'm recoverin'.


Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment