Wednesday, October 13, 2010

THE LOG RIDE

A lucky...???...man in Missouri stepped into a sewer drain, became unhooked from his harness and rode the 'log' ride for a mile down the drain before someone finally heard his cries and began his rescue.

I noticed one line in the story that says they are giving him antibiotics because of the high likelihood he swallowed raw sewage on his wild ride.

High likelihood?! I can flat guarantee it. I can't step in the shower without getting water in my mouth. I've never jumped in a swimming pool without getting a little water in my nose and mouth and swallowed it. This man was fighting and struggling and hollering as loud as he could for a one mile trip in the bowels...literally...of the sewer system. I can flat guarantee he swallowed several mouthfuls of sewage.

As a prep for my recent surgery...I had to take several capsules and drink a drink...with the sole purpose to empty my colon...and it did it's job.

If I'm this guy...I'd ask them for a double dose of this bowel emptying stuff...and hook me up to a hose with water running through me continuously and flush me until I'm so clean inside...I squeak when I walk. Meanwhile...pump in all those IV antibiotics that you can possibly give me.


Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment