Sunday, November 7, 2010

WHAT...ME WORRY?

Nearly 2 years ago, Cindy surprised me with a gift of a laptop computer. Her main purpose...was that she was tired of me always disappearing to the computer room and not spending time with her.

It wasn't that I was ignoring Cindy. I was working...almost daily...on a personal project using our desktop computer.

The gift of the laptop, allowed me to still work on the project if I wanted...but at least I could be in the same room as she was.

Today...I rarely use the desktop...I'm hardly ever in the 'computer room'. Now...I can be found all over the house...in the bedroom...in the TV room...with the laptop...on my lap.

Today I read...the dangers of men having their laptops...on their laps. Scrotal hyperthermia.

Now...that may be an issue that some men need to worry about. But after all I've been through...it's not something I will.


Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment