Thursday, November 11, 2010

VETERAN'S DAY 2010

My brother-in-law served in WWII. My brother served in Korea. Another brother served in Vietnam. My nephews served in Vietnam and Desert Storm. I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting.

Cindy's dad served in WWII. Her uncle served in the Army. With as many uncles as she had...I know there were many of them that served in WWII and other armed service areas.

Today is Veterans Day. A day to pause, reflect and thank those who served...and are serving...in any capacity.

A touching story is attached...about a group of men who have honored those who served and who have fallen...at over 57,000 funerals.

Remember those in your family...those of your friends...who have served. We have privileges beyond our imagination...because of them.


Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment