Saturday, November 6, 2010

MURDER IN PROGRESS

Cindy's trying to kill me! She's disguising it by cute little tricks...but oh don't let that fool you...she's trying to kill me.

The reason? Because my 'to do' list is so long...I get too flustered to even start working on it...so when a new task comes along...it just goes on the bottom of the list. She gets tired of me not working on a project...so today...the slow killing began.

She disguised it...by asking if the two grandsons...Mason & Owen...wanted to earn a few bucks. She walked them to the half bath...where the wallpaper has been in need of getting taken off the wall for...well...for a long time. So she told the boys to start peeling.

Well they started...but guess who's finishing? Yep...me! And my body is aching tonight for all the reaching...stretching...bending over...sitting on the floor...laying on the floor...reaching behind the toilet...under the sink...over the medicine cabinet.

I took three Advil to see if I can limit the body aches...but they don't seem to be doing any good. Of course...Cindy will get me loosened up in the morning...when she sends me back in there to finish the job.

I'm guessing this job will run me a couple of weeks. Hopefully by Thanksgiving, I'll have the bathroom done and newly painted. No wallpaper getting put up this time.

Cindy will try to kill me again if I do.


Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment