Saturday, June 11, 2011

DREAMING

Ever wake up in the morning after a crazy dream? That was me this morning. I usually have multiple dreams during a night since I sleep a while...wake up...sleep a while...wake up...

The last dream I had before I woke up...was me...giving a bath to a horse. Yes...that's what I said.

There was a small, shallow pool...that initially was filled with a number of dogs...and I started to give a bath to a big dog. But within a few seconds...it turned into this beautiful big...blackish/red horse. After having it covered with lots of suds...I convinced it to lay on its side in the shallow pool...and found one of the grandkids tupperware bowls they use to eat their cereal...to pour water from the pool over the horse to remove the suds.

It was a beautiful horse...and I was rinsing it with water...and saying "I can't fall in love with this beautiful horse...where would I keep it?"

Then I woke up...to Zoe (our golden retriever) needing to out to potty.

Cindy & I had some sandwiches from the Pub down the street for supper last night...and I had mentioned to her that I needed to give Zoe a bath today. Maybe that's where part of the dream originated...just not sure where 'the horse' came in.

Musta been the sandwich! I better lay off the buffalo chicken next time.


Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment