Saturday, March 20, 2010

PROPER GARDENING WEAR

Cindy loves working in the garden. She has lots of flowers that she likes to get planted and tend to. There are several varieties that bloom in the spring...some more during the summer...and then a few late bloomers that last into the fall.

Working in the sun is something she's always enjoyed. She tans well (unlike me who is either pale white or red). Getting out to tend her flowers makes her feel good.

Generally, she's observant of her neighbors and wears appropriate clothing. Usually, she's in shorts...a sleeveless shirt...probably some gloves so she doesn't get too much dirt under her nails or stuck with a thorn or sharp object.

Apparently in Colorado, there's a lady who wears a little less while doing her gardening.

To most of us 'old men', it might be interesting if that neighbor is 25. But when she's 52, I'm guessing I'm looking the other way.

I love Cindy's flower gardens. I think the neighbors do too.


Dan

1 comment: