Monday, January 18, 2010

ANOTHER IDIOT ON THE LOOSE

I usually try to reference the article that inspired me to write that days story, but in this case I don't want to. Why? I don't want them to see people are reading 'their stuff'. If you must, it's out there.

Televangelist Pat Robertson made mention, recently, that the Haiti earthquake was the result of Haiti's 'pact with the devil'. I'm sure you can Google it and find numerous articles.

My response? Pat Robertson is an IDIOT !

I would ask Pat...if this is true for 'his' GOD,...why didn't Nazi Germany have an earthquake?...why not Rwanda?...why not Cambodia?...why not any other nation with human atrocities?

I'll tell you why. God doesn't love us based on the things we do...or don't do...but rather, God loves us because He's GOD.

I struggle with the evangelists (a word that makes me cringe when I hear it) who preach what 'they believe' is Gods' word...as if God spoke directly to them and TOLD them to preach it.

Hypocrites ! The preaching...the crying...the begging for money.........the affairs...the misuse of donated money to fund 'their' personal desires...money that people who can't afford to send in...do anyway...only to be taken advantage by these 'hypocrites'.

Four words...Jim Bakker...Jimmy Swaggert. Oh there's more...more hypocritical idiots just like those two...including Pat Robertson.

Are all men of God that way? Of course not. Unfortunately, they speak the loudest, so they are heard more.

I also have a strong dislike for professional athletes...baseball...basketball...football...all of them. Why? Overpaid egotistical bastards...crybabies. Are they all that way. Of course not. Unfortunately, a few play with guns, use drugs, hang out in nightclubs, have multiple children with multiple mistresses and thus make the headlines.

Those few bad apples...spoil the whole bunch for me.

If Pat Robertson wants any respect from me, let me read about him 'personally' going to Haiti and digging people out of the rubble. Let me read about him telling them that God loves them and will help them through this. Let me read about him getting his hands dirty...from 'real' work...God's work.

Then...MAYBE...I'll listen. Until then...SHUT UP Pat!


Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment