Thursday, January 28, 2010

GREAT UNCLE

I'm a great uncle!

Again !

I don't mean that I'm a wonderful, sweet, adorable uncle...although most of that is true!

This time it means in the lineage of the family. Being the baby of 6 kids...plus being in my 50's...it only seems right that there's some kids along the way. For me...there's been lots of kids along the way.

After getting pen and paper and plotting all this out, here's what I came up with:
-I'm an UNCLE...10 times
-I'm a GREAT UNCLE...19 times (including yesterday when my 19th was born...Rachel Kensley Watkins)
-I'm a GREAT-GREAT UNCLE...8 times.

The uncle business is 'done'. The great uncle business is 'still in business'. I have a feeling the great great uncle business...is 'about to boom' !

I'm a lucky guy.


Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment