Friday, February 5, 2010

4 GUYS LEFT

There were only 4 Beatles, and now only 2 are left. There were 4 members of The Who...only 2 of them are left. Four Led Zeppelin...3 left.

I suppose those type of lists could go on and on about lots of things. I think just recently I read about the last person known as a surviving soldier of WWI had died. Within the last year...the last person to have survived the sinking of the Titanic died.

It all ends sometime. At some point...THE LAST ONE will pass.

This article caught my eye as the weekend approaches and the Super Bowl will be played. There are 4 guys living...who have attended EVERY Super Bowl...all 44 of them (well...as of Sunday). I'll bet there's a handful out there who would say, I've only missed 1...or I've been to 25 in a row.

But only 4 can say they've 'BEEN TO THEM ALL'.

I've seen all 4 members of Led Zeppelin...1 of the Beatles...0 Super Bowls.

No use in trying to start a streak now. I'll just watch it at home.


Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment