Friday, February 19, 2010

FILTHY RICH...EMPHASIS ON FILTHY

There is apparently a reason why I haven't become 'grotesquely' rich...or won the lottery like I say I would like to.

I believe I could be someone who...if I were to win a 'gozillion' dollars...would use it wisely...to help others...to set up long term funds that would help my extended family for generations...to support charities that would help those less fortunate.

But maybe...without knowing or wanting to...I would become one of those snobs who would have "F-U Bill" money. That means I could tell anyone I wanted..."F U Bill" because I wouldn't have to answer to anyone.

The owner of the Los Angeles Dodgers...and his wife...are divorcing. She is asking for nearly $1 million per month in support so she can continue living in the extravagant life style she is used to.

$1 million per month.

Most will never earn that money in a lifetime of hard work...she and her husband each need that to 'survive'...every month.

Maybe I need to re-evaluate my desire to win the lottery.

I don't ever want to become...'that person'.


Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment