Saturday, February 27, 2010

LOVE HANDLES

I've never had a 'major' weight problem...I'm certainly not at my 'ideal weight'...whatever that is. As I've aged, my belly does seem to be 'sagging' a little...and I have that 'spare tire' appearance all the way around my waist.

I've told Cindy on multiple occasions that we need to buy a new dryer for our clothes because our current one seems to keep 'shrinking' my pants. They keep getting tighter and tighter and harder to snap that snap in front without 'sucking' it in. Damn dryer!

It appears a lady in New Jersey was also having issues with her 'love handles' and was hoping to lose them somehow. But recently...she had something happen that has made her rethink her love handles. In fact...now she's determined to get as big a spare tire as she can.

I think I'll just try to keep mine as small as I can...and keep looking for that 'perfect' clothes dryer.


Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment